[NAGDU] [nagdu] guiding in a heel

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Mon Apr 18 14:47:04 UTC 2016

He sounds like a wonderful dog...well when my second dog, Evan, retired, I'd
take him on walks on leash and he still tried to guide me, so if we were
coming up to a parked car, though my cane would have found it, Evan would
try to guide me around it, and I could tell jus by how he felt on the leash
that we were coming up to a car or obstacle even before my cane found
it--smile. So  our dogs still try to do what they are used to and love doing
even when we don't ask them to.

Enjoy the day everyone, regards to both two-legged and four-legged list
members.

Dan