[NAGDU] {Spam?} Re: guide dogs and unfamiliar routes

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Wed Apr 20 00:47:28 UTC 2016

I certainly got those recommendations all down the line trough the last22
years of dog guide use, but I never found it really advantageous to use the
cane with the dog, just saying my experience, I do usually have one with me
in a back pack though but not always, after all you do never know, but I
have found I either use one oor the other.

Warmest,
Dan