[NAGDU] My stars

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Apr 20 03:22:34 UTC 2016

This morning we went over to get some doctor work done rite?
As walking down the hall, someone waved at my dog, where she stopped
and truly jumped in his lap.
I pulled her down by saying no.
Then to the person I said
No petting.
I wonder what he had for breakfast this morning to pull such a trick.
Then we had a lady ecide it was ok to pet her because she was greeting
her wanting to say hi.
Each time I would say no and sit her down.
I told the lady my dog wasn't for public entertainment.
I asked the staff if they would put on the wall, this was a guide dog,
a working dog.
No petting.
I may need to speak to the manager to see if this could be done all
over the building.
I was getting help to the new doctor I needed to take paper work to.
When we were left alone by everyone, her work is wonderful.

I also learned I can take a buss to mass and back home again.
Then only use the transit when needed.
This will get her into different outings.
I love it.
I will work with a mobility instructor to learn the routes again.
I think then she wil come home taking care of her needs outside.
Not being unhappy with me.
It will help her grow up.

--
--Dar