[NAGDU] {Spam?} Guide Dogs And Canes

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 04:09:54 UTC 2016

Sandra, I am the moderator of this list. You first of all need to let this stuff go. I appreciate the pain, but you don't do yourself or anybody else any good by rehashing it all. You have made it plenty clear time after time that you hate canes and, to the extent that it makes any sense I understand. These folks who use canes are blind. People do get caught up in moments, and they are certainly not always courteous. Dog users are not always courteouseither. People sometimes who use canes are self-absorbed because for whatever reason they are nervous, mostlikely because they haven't been traveling with one all that much, especially in new places. They deserve some compassion as you do.
If you persist in the bashing, and if you insist in being disrespectful to the moderators, you will be asked to leave the list. There is no earthly reason why you need to go off on this diatribe every time anyone brings up an issue remotely related to the dog vs. the cane, which the issue wasn't in the first place. Please take a deep breath and try to respect all of us here.
Cindy Lou Ray, Moderator