[NAGDU] {Spam?} RE: Pilot Dogs Harness Question

terrie arnold terrieiphone at me.com
Wed Apr 20 11:53:18 UTC 2016

If you go to a sporting good store they sell reflective tape that is the right size that food around the harness handle and you can rant but on the front leather strap and on the sides where the clip is to be more reflective so people can see you coming as a brown leather harness is not very reflective unfortunately but you can go to Aza you can go to Dick's Sporting Goods or even probably Walmart might have it in their sporting good store area maybe target as well but it's a reflective tape that you can put on your clothing on your sleeves and down the back your jacket so people can see you out walking at night

My thoughts for today