[NAGDU] going in to hospital soon

Stephanie naturelovingmom at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 23:25:47 UTC 2016

Hi again all,

No, I won't be able to care for my dog, at least for the first few days. We are talking major abdominal surgery ought. My husband will be looking after Gypsy while I'm gone. I won't be able to lift anything or do much even after getting home for a few weeks.

Hubby looks after Gypsy every now and again for a few hours, but that's been it. She will not go out for any family members if I'm around. Hubby can feed her, so that's a bonus.

Thanks for the replies so far.
Steph