[NAGDU] Attack by loose pit bull

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 21:44:36 UTC 2016

Hi Donna, Mardi here. I used to carry a cattle prod with me.All my dogs
except Neechee, my current guide and Sedona,my guide dog in training have
been attacked by loose dogs, mostly pit bulls. Neither the police or Animal
Control will enforce the service dog laws in Arizona, so nothing is ever
done about it.I use my dog from a wheelchair and kept the cattle prod
housed in a piece of PVC pipe attached to the leg rest on my wheelchair. I
would just pull it out and zap any dog coming too close to my dog.Soon the
dogs learned not to bother my dogs or they got zapped. I wish I still had
that cattle prod as It would sure come in handy now. I don't have any other
ideas, but the cattle prod sure did the job when I needed it.   Mardi
Hadfield and Shaman,semi-retired and Neechee,GD and Sedona,GDIT.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/