[NAGDU] Apartment Complex-Picking up poop

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 23:14:15 UTC 2016

Hi all, Mardi here. I think the test is to be able to tell which dog's poop
was not picked up.That could be a reason for a DNA poop test.Then they can
go after the owner of that dog,who did not pick up after it. Here in Tucson
Arizona, if you are physically disabled,you do not have to pick up your
dog's poop on public land, but you are required to either pick up or hire
some one to pick up on your own property. I would not have to pick up out
in public, but I would any way. I am lucky that my dogs do not poop when
they are out in public. Shaman, being a male does pee,but only in
designated areas that we stop at during our outing. My girls don't even pee
out in public. I do give them plenty of time to go before we go out on on
way.Lily, my first guide was the only dog I have had that would go when
ever or where ever she pleased. She would be walking along and leave a
trail of poop.It wasn't easy to pick up,but I did the best I could.Such is
life..........Mardi and Shaman,semi-retired and Neechee,GD and Sedona,GDIT.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/