[NAGDU] Just a thought

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 16:48:26 UTC 2016

This doesn't mean they are not paying attention. It might in some cases of course, but there are those who are distracted by their insecurity. I think for years this blame game has gone on and on and on; I think all of us need to have compassion for the other, and I think it can start with us. Yes, there have been some pretty serioius accidents because people were in too big a hurry and not cognissant of the possibility someone could get hurt. I think all of us need to think creatively on how to fix it and not just blame one another.
Cindy