[NAGDU] Taking really long walks

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 14:43:15 UTC 2016

This is an interesting topic I haven't thought about. My dog from Guiding Eyes is really good about stopping for steps, curbs, and big things but those little things she just keeps right on going. Granted I grew up on a farm so I'm used to moving around uneven surfaces so I just never considered having a dog stop for a lot of those.
Danielle and Willa

Sent from my iPhone