[NAGDU] SLC Airport FYI

Caitlyn Furness caitlyn.furness at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 18:12:21 UTC 2016

Hi,
There is a great app for smart phones called where to go.  It tells of all the airports that have service dog relief aresand directions to get to each of them.

We used this app on our vacation and it was extremely helpful!  Sometimes, even the airport personnel we were with didn’t know where the dog areas were!!

that’s great that SLC has six different areas!

Caitlyn