[NAGDU] question about pet supply buying options

Vivianna irishana at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 04:08:46 UTC 2016

i ordered a year’s supply from them and received it in aproximately 2 weeks.
i did not read where it shipped from on the box but, it is exactly what i ordered for a whole lot less money.  i don’t really mind where it ships from as long as i get what i ordered in a timely manner.
i have found the same thing when ordering things for myself from overseas.

Vivianna