[NAGDU] The light turned on

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Aug 12 01:16:44 UTC 2016

it is August now,
Getting the princes in November the light turned on.
As leaving church we have four or five stairs that have a rail I hang
on to as I go down.
As you leave the door of the church you have a small porch if you wish
to call it that.
I start asking her to find the rail.
Folks have asked if they could help where I say no.
She needs to learn, they are good with this and watch.
As we were waiting for the uber cab to come, the driver pulled up
opened the door and waited for me to walk over.
It was just the two of us, dog and I.
We did walk to the curb where she stopped, and didn't try to go forward
until I told her it was ok.
When she came home if a van door was open she would just climb in, and
not worry about me.
We worked on this threw out the year.
I am so pleased the light turned on,
she knows now she has a job to do.