[NAGDU] leader dog for the blind denile

Lisie Foster lisiefoster at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 09:39:15 UTC 2016

I'm sorry you weren't accepted at Leader Dogs,  but  wishing you luck with The Seeing Eye and GDF!

I wonder what Guide Dogs of America meant by walking at a "normal speed"? My dog and I both have completely natural, and matching, fast walking paces. Whether I'm walking alone, with a cane, or with my dog, I just tend to walk quickly and always have. I hope that wouldn't be grounds for rejection sometime in the future.

Lisie and her Speedy Mr Golden

lisiefoster at yahoo.com
Sent from my iPhone