[NAGDU] Traffic checks

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 15:51:52 UTC 2016

The other day, I was going to work, walking along a busy road with quieter roads intersecting it.  One of these quiet roads is famous for the right on red people.  Or the just drive and expect the other people to stop you for kind of people.
Soleil is very careful about that road because it's traffic check city.  I told her forward  not one time, or twice but 3 different times I was cut off by 3 different drivers.
So some guy stops his car, mid-intersection, gets out, and helps me across the road after blocking all the traffic.  The whole time swearing very loudly and colorfully about the people who would not stop.
I could not hear him but my neighbor texted to say she saw the whole thing.  She said I had a guardian Angel.
I said that I have Adam Sandler for my Gardian Angel. Lol

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone