[NAGDU] leader dog for the blind denile

John Sanders starmy22 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 16:13:53 UTC 2016

Hi,

All they would say that my problem solving skills need to get better.
and I need to work on my street crossing skills.

I only messed up one time during the video on a street crossing.

I did pretty well on the others.

The only other thing they said was that I need to work on my mobility
skills.

And I can't get any additional mobility training because the blind
agency here in Michigan doesn't think I need it.

They won't spend anymore money on it.

I'm thinking about applying to GDF or the seeing eye.

I've heard those are pretty good schools.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

John Sanders