[NAGDU] leader dog for the blind denile

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Wed Aug 17 22:42:47 UTC 2016

John, if Leader Dog denied you, the chances that another program will do the same until these issues are addressed.  Leader has been known to give applicants a *chance* that other programs might not, so the best thing you can do is heed their advice.  The Leader Dog AMP program is good, but what might be best is to get a thorough O&M training, and then move forward from there.

Steve