[NAGDU] Relief Area Odor

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu Aug 18 16:16:47 UTC 2016

My first thought was baking soda.  Maybe dampen it a bit, let it sit and
then thoroughly hose.

My dog's use woodchips at home.  So I have no clue if this will actually
work since I have zero experience.  It's just what popped in my head, so I'm
sharing it for your consideration or amusement or whatever!*smile*

Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC