[NAGDU] bad dog breath

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 23:30:25 UTC 2016

Thank you all. I brushed her teeth as soon as she ate this morning and made sure to get toothpaste on her tongue and roof of her mouth. Her breath does smell better, but her salive is still a bit too fragrant for comfort. I like the chlorophyll tablet idea...I will try that.

http//www.rachelgrider.com