[NAGDU] leader dog for the blind denile

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Fri Aug 19 03:41:38 UTC 2016

It is also important to know that a guide dog isn't right for everyone.
John, a guide dog may not be the right choice for you at this point in
time.  A dog is a lot of work, takes regular handling in the beginning and
requires someone who has pretty good independent travel skills.  I know you
have wanted a dog for a long time.  Why do you think a guide dog is the
right travel aid for you?

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053