[NAGDU] Loose Dogs

dar dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Aug 31 03:58:40 UTC 2016

I had the same problem in a church where the dog wanted to play. Then bit my dog, a lady wanted to see what a guide dog would do if it got bit.
At no time was my dog going to move.
I kept saying
My goodness. A lady came started pushing me until I took her arm. M

Dar
Every saint has a past,
Every sinner has a future