[NAGDU] January 2017 class

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Dec 1 15:05:23 UTC 2016

Hi Raul.  Congrats on your class date!  Hope you don't get too much snow
and cold.
Be careful not to tell them you'd like a name that goes well with Cash!  I
swear sometimes trainers just match on names, and to heck with all the
stuff they tell us they match on.  Like an ex-sailor getting a dog named
Anchor, stuff like that.
Tracy