[NAGDU] Pros and Cons of Preferential Treatment

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 21:15:09 UTC 2016

Well, of course besides your tools there are sometimes other factors, so
each has to make her/his own decisions. If for you it is better to do what
you are doing, then make no apology for it. I sometimes find I need to use a
wheelchair at the airport. Bugs me bugs me bugs me, because I figure they
think it's because I'm blind. It doesn't matter though really, because I
know the reasons.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com