[NAGDU] Pros and Cons of Preferential Treatment

David david at bakerinet.com
Sun Dec 4 19:26:28 UTC 2016

The three schools that I applied to required mobility training and
although I had traveled with a cane for 15 years at that point, I took
Leader Dogs mobility training before I applied to guide dog schools.
One of the benefits at Leader for me was the blindfold training.  I
think that was one of the most meaningful training experiences I ever
had up to that point.  That's why I requested that blindfold training be
included in my GDF program.

David and Claire Rose in Clearwater, FL