[NAGDU] Airlines/preboarding

Jessica Diaz PC savedbygrace0421 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 03:47:09 UTC 2016

Hello,
My husband and I also are a 2 dog family and we always preboard. For me it
is just easier and my main concern is getting the bags and dog situated in a
not crowded environment. Also, as a side note, I use the line with Delta as
well for requesting the bulkhead. For me when I fly, I want the dog to have
room. He is big and his comfort matters to me. Delta is our go to provider
for travel seeing as we use there credit card and always get tons of miles.
They are awesome.
Jessica Diaz And Saunders