[NAGDU] Airlines/preboarding

Stacie Hardy stacieandcash at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 16:04:34 UTC 2016

Hello Dan,

Not sure I look at placing a guide dog under a seat as "shoving them
under," but I think with proper training, some reassurance from their
respective handler, most guide dogs do just fine with this expectation.
I always feel such pride when we leave a restaurant or event an
airplane, and I hear people say "wow, I didn't even know there was a dog
here."

--
Stacie Hardy

In every guide dog, there beats the heart of a puppy raiser.
Twitter: @PatriotsGirl7