[NAGDU] Airlines/preboarding

Raul A. Gallegos raul at raulgallegos.com
Thu Dec 8 12:43:03 UTC 2016

Hello Dan the man, no shoving is done as implied. So, I'm only assuming
you were being sarcastic. It's a simple technique of having the dog go
in back end first into the seat space. When his rump reaches the window
seat, you gently help him turn into the space of the seat in front of
your window seat. The end result is that his back is under the stet, and
his body comes out to your feat. As Stacie mentioned, in the case of her
dog Cash, he likes that much better than being out in the open. When I
get my own dog in the next month and we fly, I will do the same with him
as well. I don't feel safe flying in bulkhead.

However, I also realize that what works for one person may not work for
others. So, all I can do is make friendly suggestions and offer my
opinions on what works best.

Thanks.

--
Raul A. Gallegos