[NAGDU] Sad news about Bogart

Gary Steeves rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 12 03:08:23 UTC 2016

hi:

bogart had just turned 8 in august.  we've done a bit of reading and piecing together what bogart had happening in the last six months.  we'll never know for sure but i think he had some srot of brain tumor.  he had an episode that was unexplainable about a month ago.  there was a blood number that  the vet didn't comment on but on research this number is  high if there is muscle trama, heart issues or brain issues.   we are very sad right now but i think it was a gift that it all happened at night before bed with both susan and  me with him. we had such a blast laying in the snow that night which i am so  thankful for.  we don't get much snow in vancouver.

it is so weird. last week i was walking a dog, being guided by a dog and playing with a dog.  tis week i'm only able to talk about my beloved dog. so sad.

thanks for your kind words.

gary