[NAGDU] Airlines/preboarding

David david at bakerinet.com
Tue Dec 13 20:24:47 UTC 2016

The nice thing about using Delta's disability desk is that they know the
layout of each aircraft and can pick out a seat that will accommodate
you and your pup safely and comfortably.  One agent I worked with
suggested the second row of comfort seats behind the seats at the solid
bulkhead, and on another occasion suggested a flight half an hour later
that had a curtained bulkhead so Claire could slip under the seat in
front and leave me with lots of leg room.

David and Claire Rose in Clearwater, FL