[NAGDU] Montana snow

Lisa Belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Fri Dec 16 22:27:41 UTC 2016

It's impossible, as far as I can tell, unless you plan on just stepping in
it to find it.

When are sidewalks are clogged with ice and snow I let my dogs go against
the side of the building.  No one ever walks there unless it's the meter
reader, so technically, I wouldn't have to pick up.  The last time I just
handed a few empty busy bags to a pair of brave eyeballs and it got done
that way.

I suppose you could wait for it to dry out enough to get hard, but during a
winter when things are freezing and thawing, that might not be practical.

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Christmas is weird. It's the only time of year when we love to sit in front
of a dead tree and eat candy out of our socks.