[NAGDU] Cold Krokus

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Dec 21 18:40:14 UTC 2016

It dropped down to around 20 degrees the last couple days, and Krokus was
shivering while we waited for the bus.  His sweater didn't really seem to
help.

I'm thinking of getting him more of a windbreaker jacket, with a fleece
lining, but I'm not sure if it's his body that's cold, or if the cold is
coming up from his paws.  I'm also having some trouble finding a jacket big
enough for a 60-pound dog, but I find a few on Amazon.

Has anyone found a coat online they think is good?  If so, what's the brand
name and size?  Has it worked, or does it have to be in combination with
boots?

Tracy