[NAGDU] NAGDU Facebook page

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 21:21:09 UTC 2016

I am pleased we are joining the FB Page. I think it is a nice place to go, though I am a member and never get there. Please let's don't all post here that we are 443, 444, 445, 446, ... 1000. I think people will notice if they are on there that we have joined.

Thanks and have a lovely holiday. Oh, yes, and when you post such a message, you have used up one of the posts you are supposed to have--five--so I'd save them for something else if it were me.

Have a wonder filled holiday.
Cindy Lou Ray, Moderator
cindyray at gmail.com