[NAGDU] New seeing eye graduate and a question

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 01:06:11 UTC 2016

Hey Michael! Congrats on graduating from TSE.  One of my friends
just graduated with a dog from there this past Thursday, too.
You know, I hate to give general answers, but how much play time
really depends on your dog.  And also on the day.  Lots of days
my Nova wants a lot of attention from me, so we play for fifteen
or twenty minutes, then she goes off and does her own thing, and
then comes back later for more play.  Other days, like today, she
has slept (right along with me, this afternoon) and is playing
with her bone by herself right now.  We had a busy weekend,
starting with Friday when I had a root canal, and then we ran
errands.  So today she has stayed cuddly close while ow took a
nap after making spaghetti sauce, and then has played with her
bone.  So it really depends, I think.    Debby and sweet Nova