[NAGDU] update on GDA exceptence

Lisa Belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Mon Feb 1 21:34:09 UTC 2016

Hi, John.

I think that's a perfectly honest answer.  Keep in mind that they will also
ask you about where you live and what your current travel skills are like,
as well as how often you travel.  They want to know that you're going to use
the dog as a guide dog and not just a pet, so be honest about your strengths
and weaknesses,

I graduated from GDA last July with my first dog from them but my third over
all.  We had a mix of people in my class from very experienced dog users to
people who had never had a dog before and didn't know that much about
working with a dog.  They're used to dealing with people with all types of
skills and needs.

Lisa

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com
The only appropriate time to yell out "I HAVE DIARRHEA!", is when you're
playing scrabble. Because it's worth a whole load of points.