[NAGDU] Workshops?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Feb 2 16:05:20 UTC 2016

You know your dog.  Krokus is always ready to lick the floor or pick up
something, so I would leave him home in such a place, or find some place
far away from the chemicals to tie him up.
Likewise if I'm moving around from table to table, using tools and such, I
might find a cane to be more convenient than my dog.
Don't pass up the opportunity, but consider whether you want to just bring
the cane, or perhaps park the dog in a quiet corner, if there is one, and
use the cane to walk around the room. Or perhaps use the dog, if you feel
she would be safe.
Tracy