[NAGDU] Krokus doing better

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 18:42:29 UTC 2016

Tracy, when Jet, my first black lab, had the infection, they first found she
had concentrated urine. They found no infection, but she was a heavy
drinker, so they kept her and exercised water deprivation. After about 30
hours, they found she had a severe infection. After that I had to ration her
waters.
Cindy