[NAGDU] An interesting question

Wayne And Harley k9dad at k9di.org
Wed Feb 3 22:20:25 UTC 2016

As a Service Dog Owner,  I would say that the legislation should be amended to stare Service Dog,  rather than Guide Dog. All Guide Dogs are Service Dogs,  but not all Service Dogs are Guide Dogs. As written, it would be discriminatory due to leaving out other Service Modalities.
Yours, Very Sincerely And Respectfully,

Wayne M. Scace