[NAGDU] opinions on apartment hunting please

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 21:01:00 UTC 2016

Around here, most apartments have model apartments to show, so there's
no one living in them. Bringing the dog through is no issue. My family
is enjoying taking pictures of my dog in all the places. Hehe.

If I was house shopping, I wouldn't bring my dog to people's houses though.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs