[NAGDU] Vet costs

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 14:11:30 UTC 2016

Hi Tracy,
I use
Www.omahavaccine.com
For Soleil's thyroid pills.  The vet faxes the rx to the and they ship and you usually get it within 5 days.  They also have toys and such.
Your bill seems VERY HIGH! Wednesday, Soleil had to have a tooth pulled because of an abscess and the surgery, exam, antibiotics, antiinflamitory and mouth rinse cost $369.
Yes good thing I have no expensive hobbies! Lol!

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone