[NAGDU] update on GDA exceptence

John Sanders starmy22 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 17:42:26 UTC 2016

Hi,
sorry for the long delay.
I could go in October yes.
I had told them that I wouldlike  a golden retriever female.
But I also told them that I'm open to other breeds as well.
I get nervous and sometimes have a habbit of walking a really quick
speed when crossing streets.
They said that is something that I need to work on.
They said that they would submit the report to admissions.
The person i talked to, his name was Steve.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,
John Sanders

> I agree with Buddy. You should tell the truth. Speak from your heart.
> However, what does " more fluent in my travel skills" mean? A guide dog is
> trained to take direction from you. YTe two of you are a team. You are the
> one telling the dog what you want and where to go. The dog guides and keeps
> you safe while traveling.
>
> Certainly you may feel more confident using a guide dog. If this is so you
> should be prepared to discuss why if asked. Ultimately, if what I interpret
> your remarks to mean is correct, you plain feel better using a guide dog,
> and having a team approach gives you more confidence.
> Don't worry about what you think they want to hear. Tell them what you
> believe and think. That will always work.
>

> Best Regards,
>

> Michael Hingson

KD*RUa Okemos, MI
5173883785