[NAGDU] Ring the bell

Alysha alyshaj at comcast.net
Sun Feb 21 16:02:05 UTC 2016

Hello Tracy,
When I taught my dog to do this, I did not use the clicker after he had
gotten the idea of how to ring the bell. I wanted him to know that going
outside is the reward for ringing the bell, not treats. I think if I had
kept up with the clicker, he would be constantly ringing the bell to try to
get treats. Just my two cents!

Alysha