[NAGDU] Vet costs

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 16:02:50 UTC 2016

Oh Tracy,

Your vet costs are out rages! I took Walker in for his annual check up and his rabies and other vaccinations and it cost me $51! If he had had a heartworm test it would've been $36 and if I were to buy a years supply of Sentinel it would be $88.

I shopped around and found an old country vet who still follows the old model for charging his customers.

It really does pay to shop around for that!

JODY 🐺
thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."  DOCTOR WHO (Tom Baker)