[NAGDU] Ring the bell

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Mon Feb 22 01:43:22 UTC 2016

As for stuff to put down, I really like this stuff I got. It's an enzymatic cleaner. You spray the spot on your carpet, let it sit for about 15 minutes, thenclean up. Works a treat, and has a nice minty scent. It's called Sunny and Honey. Comes in a 32-oz spray bottle or a gallon refill bottle. Here's a link:
http://amzn.to/1T0y9NV

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194