[NAGDU] vacuum cleaners

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 17:05:21 UTC 2016

				Hi. I'm not real sure what you mean by upright. I use the Shark cordless vacuum. It has a canister. It costs about $100 and is 8 pounds. You can always get one and if it sucks (I love saying that) take it back and get a Dyson. I looked at a Dyson and for whatever reason removing the canister confused me. The Shark is also a canister vacuum, but it makes more sense to me.