[NAGDU] guide dog from the US

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 00:35:25 UTC 2016

Hey Bonnie, I'd be interested in your take on what is expected of
dogs in NZ.  What would you say some of the biggest differences
are? I'm not wanting to debate on this issue, I'm just curious
about how things are done where you are.  Lisa has told us some
about her training in Germany, and I'm interested in your take as
a TSE grad and then now living there.  If you think it would be
best, you can write to me privately.  Semisweetdebby that's s e m
i s w e e t d e b b y at gmail dot com.    Peace,    Debby