[NAGDU] Wild to pee

Lisa Belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Mon Jan 4 18:54:14 UTC 2016

Hi, Tracy, you may have answered this before, but have you made sure Krocus
doesn't have some kind of medical issue that makes him thirsty?  It could
just be that he likes to drink, maybe it's some kind of competition thing
with Ben, but if it's not that, there might be some medical reason why he
drinks so much, especially now that it's cold.  I don't think even very dry
conditions in your house during winter would make him that thirsty.

I hate to say it, but if he's pulling on you that hard it might not be an
obedience issue, but just that he has to go so bad and wants to get to his
spot before he goes where he knows he shouldn't.  Okay, it is an obedience
thing, but not where he's deliberately pulling you because he's distracted
by something in the environment.

Lisa

 Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Veni, Vedi, Visa. I came. I Saw. I did a little shopping.