[NAGDU] Wild to pee

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 19:14:47 UTC 2016

I did have a dog ,l Jet, who had this problem. I had to leave her for 24
hours once toget her urine dilute enough. She did have an infection, but
ultimately I had to limit the amount she drank. The vet suggested it was
stress drinking. She never drank so much once she retired. I've also seen my
dogs compete that way for the water, though less of that goes on now than
used to.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com