[NAGDU] Wild to pee

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Jan 4 20:46:35 UTC 2016

You know, Monty has a drinking problem too, and like you we've been to the
vet where we got no answers.  He'll go for a while drinking a pretty normal
amount, then we go through a phase where I need to monitor it again.  We are
currently in one of the drinking a lot phases.  The thing that's interesting
is that Monty also gets a good drink in the morning and then he doesn't seem
too interested until the evening.  The evening, say between 5 and 8 is when
he goes all camel.  I work from home now and he has access to water all the
time.

So what do you think, is it related to the time of day? the feeding
schedule? or is this just some weird coincidence?

Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC