[NAGDU] Wild to pee

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 12:59:33 UTC 2016

Could it be stress? I had a sweet gentle male yellow lab some time back who started having this same problem. His urine was very dilute, meaning it wasn't very yellow, showing that there was a lot of water. He did drink a lot. He couldn't hold it very well either. When he had to pee, he had to pee, now. Eventually, after many tests and calls to GDB, many of us trying to figure it out, it turned out to be stress related. There was nothing physically wrong. I received him in 1999 and retired him in 2002. Once he was not working and was in a different crazy but relaxed home, not riding on public transportation, not working, the problem went away. He lived the rest of his life with a wonderful family, who also adopted his brother later, and my boy never had any urinating issues again.

Sherry