[NAGDU] Wild to pee

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Tue Jan 5 15:41:53 UTC 2016

Hi Tracy and all,
I can honestly say that I feel your pain! As I've mentioned on this list a couple of months ago, I have been going through a similar issue with Mambo. He is on a water schedule and drains the whole bowl each time. He also urinates frequently and with an urgency. His urine is also very dilute. The Vet and GDB suspect that he has diabetes insipidus and back in November, we tried to give him eyedrops to treat the issue. Getting the drops in proved to be very difficult and stressful (for both humans and dogs, LOL). A urine test, after using the drops for 2 weeks, still was dilute, but maybe was a bit better. So, we still do not have a concrete diagnosis. Our next step is the water deprivation test. My Vet said that he would need to stay at the office for 24-48 hours. I'm just waiting to schedule that right now.
I hope that things improve with Krokus.
Deanna and Mambo